Google
 

Take the time to sign in and let us know who visits

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

first step.. come up with a plan


So after i talked to everyone and then talked to five or six guys at bike shops, and after i talked myself out of it and back into it. i am almost positive that i can pull this off.(almost) It is coming down to money now. I need to pay for the gear .....and rent.... and bills for the 2 months i will be gone. So i am going to need help. i am setting up a list of small things to large things that I need and any help will be huge. I will make a riding jersey with the names of everybody on the back who helps and will frame it as a reminder of the trip when i am finished.so stay tuned every day from now til California.
sponsors so far.
Rex. 12 inner tubes. (first sponsor, wahoo!)
best of lucky, bj

1 comment:

Jaz42 said...

What kind, color and size of Camel Back do you want?

Lemme know and I'll get it for you.

Hydrate or die!