Google
 

Take the time to sign in and let us know who visits

Monday, August 27, 2007

"want to go for a ride?"

I get a text message from Jesse that says "keep an open mind, i have a idea". Now jesse is known for his hair brain schemes and get rich quick nonsense ideas. So lets say i didn't put much weight in the idea he had. I have been riding bikes my whole life and for awhile was an avid mountain biker on off road trails. So when Jesse threw out the idea of a pedal trip on a bike to California i was a little curious.
>bj

2 comments:

caffeinatedchris said...

this should happen.

Jaz42 said...

If you start it, it will happen.

You should get MTV or someone to film that shit, it's gonna be sickeningly funny.

Wish I could afford to come and film that shit myself. When is the launch date?